What I'm Reading, Now.
I take inspiration from everything that's around me: the things I see in my everyday life, conversations with friends and family, billboards flying past me on the highway, and of course books. When I'm deep into a writing project, I seek not just comfort from reading great writing, but also inspiration from reading great writing.
Here's what I'm reading, now:
- Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay
- Cherry by Mary Karr
- Still Writing: The Perils and Pleasures of a Creative Life by Dani Shapiro
- White Girls by Hilton Als
- moranthology by Caitlin Moran
- I Remember Nothing by Nora Ephron
- How to be Parisian Wherever You Are by Anne Berest, Audrey Diwan, Caroline De Maigret and Sophie Mas
I would love to hear...What's on your reading list?